Wednesday 28 December 2016

2017 goals

Hey guys!
long time no see ( or should I say speak) its literally been so many months since I've posted on here and with good reason... in September I obviously went back to school as a year 11 (last year in school) so i've been packed with exam timetables and revision literally everyday after school so I have been held captive in school since then and since its the holidays I am finally having some free time,well not really I should be revising for my literature exam that is a week away but don't you love procrastinating :) but anyway I  hope you've all had a great Christmas and are eating as much as i am and are making this exact list I am about to.I wasn't sure whether to post this but then I thought if i put it on here i'd have you guys as proof and motivation i hope haha.

So this is my 2017 goals I hope to full-fill.

1.Self love (be a happier person)
Don't worry I wont be doing a big paragraph on each but this one is a big one for me. Every year like everyone I make the same 'resolution'  to get fit and eat healthy where I would both like to complete this which is why I will try,It is also particularly unrealistic as i am a 16 year old girl going through the busiest exam year I think i'm entitled to eat a chocolate bar or ice cream every now and again. Also with this self love it is about loving myself mentally and physically and not giving a shit about what everyone else thinks about me which is why i'm titling 2017 as my 'Selfish Year'.

2. Pass at least 5 of my GCSE's with a grade between A*- C
 Otherwise I can't get into sixth form so my career is screwed....

3. To appreciate everything around me
Whether it be my surroundings or people,I feel like no one actually stops and steps back to appreciate what is there which is why im going to stop getting so caught up in drama because in long term and for my health it isn't really rel event

4. To go on my phone/social media less
This is definitely something we ALL need to do less because why does it matter if someones got more likes than you?

That's all I can really think of any more but if you have any it would be great to hear in the comments below :)
I know this is about of a random post but I'd obviously like to get back into speaking to you guys so if there's anything you'd like me to write about then give me a message and as always check out my other posts. They will not be posted this late regularly i just had a little writing spur haha.

                                                          I'll speak to you all soon,
                                                                    Bella B X

No comments:

Post a Comment