Sunday 21 February 2016

Photography inspiration

hey guys,
I know its been a while,but today I thought I would show you a few of the photos i've took on my new Nikon Coolpix L840 camera i got for Christmas. I would also like to talk about a few things such as why I enjoy photography,what inspired my to take it as a hobby and how I would like to use it in my future.













I really only started getting to photography at the end of last year hence the reason I got a proper camera for Christmas,I think the main reason I enjoy it is because I think its an easy but powerful way to express my self.You see many people would just think these pictures are just of trees etc but I see more deeply into these things (that sounds cheesy I know) I see life and I think its an amazing way to relax,I have a feeling of serenity when I go to places and find photos like this.I wouldn't say I was necessarily inspired by anyone person even though there are some outstanding photographers i've seen but I would say i'm more inspired by nature.There are so many things to capture in this busy world but I think people forget about the things that actually keep us alive. Hopefully in the future I will have a job involving photography or possibly doing part time photography shoots but even if I do  think i will always enjoy taking photos just for a hobby. If you are looking for a new hobby or just something to try out I do think you should try it especially if you suffer with anxiety or stress it really helps just taking out one day a week and go explore.

Thank you for reading and I would appreciate it if you check out other posts of mine.If you have any ideas or just want a chat comment below. 
                                                             Speak to you soon,
                                                                   Bella B x

No comments:

Post a Comment