Friday 1 January 2016

Mac Studio Fix Powder Foundation Review

Hey guys!
I hope you all had a lovely Christmas and New Year,My mission is to post on here every Friday at 5pm so I hope your all looking forward to that cause I sure am.
As its the first day of 2016, I thought id do multiple reviews on different make up I recently got!

       Mac Studio Fix Powder                   Foundation in NC30






I do not usually use a Powder foundation due to having combination skin (oily T-zone and Dry cheeks) but when i received this for Christmas I was very excited to try it,You cant really tell the colour on the photo but it may be mistaken as a translucent setting powder. it is NOT a translucent powder, i mean you could use it as a setting powder but you must be matched or have it the same tone you would get in a liquid foundation. I haven't used it on its own purely as a foundation but I used it to set my concealer and liquid foundation,it is also very good for extra coverage on redness or possibly and blemishes. I personally wouldn't use it on spots just because it'll cake around them and block your pores stopping it from healing. It is a pressed powder meaning you wont make a big mess like with loose powders and it is very fine and soft and not heavy at all.
I will definitely do an updated review on this,but from what I can see there is nothing wrong with it and no reason why I wouldn't recommend it.

       i hope you enjoyed this review and helps you make any decisions to buy this,Please check out my other reviews and blog posts!
                                                          Ill speak to you soon,
                                                                   Bella B x
Also comment below if you'd like me to do anything (Reviews,DIYs,Recipes etc) specifically im                                                                      open for suggestions!

No comments:

Post a Comment