Friday 1 January 2016

Mac Lipstick Velvet Teddy Review

Hey guys!
I hope you all had a lovely Christmas and New Year,My mission is to post on here every Friday at 5pm so I hope your all looking forward to that cause I sure am.
As its the first day of 2016, I thought id do multiple reviews on different make up I recently got!

Mac - Velvet Teddy 
Unfortunately my new camera wasn't focusing on the swatches I was making so to prevent me breaking it,I just got a photo from Google but as you can see it is a pale pink nude,although when I wear it,it gives a more dark pink but i'm super pale and depends on your skin tone.It is a matte finish so make sure you use lip balm before or your lips go all shrivelled up because no one wants that.The consistency of the product goes on very smoothly and it stays on for a good 4-6 hours before it needs re applying and like all Mac lipsticks it smells of vanilla where can you go wrong!  I also feel you would be able to get away with it in school if you like wearing make up,Overall I really recommend it to anyone who is starting off in high end products or just looking for a new neutral lipstick!

                  Thank you for reading and why not check out my other reviews and blog posts!
speak to you soon 
Bella B x
Also comment below if you'd like me to do anything (Reviews,DIYs,Recipes etc) specifically im                open for suggestions! 

No comments:

Post a Comment