Friday 1 January 2016

Mac Extended Play Lash Mascara Review

Hey guys!
I hope you all had a lovely Christmas and New Year,My mission is to post on here every Friday at all 5pm so I hope your all looking forward to that cause I sure am.
As its the first day of 2016, I thought id do multiple reviews on different make up I recently got!
Mac Extended play mascara

This mascara is great for lengthening my lashes.I use two different mascaras ;this one too lengthen and separate my lashes and the Thick and Fast mascara by Soap&Glory to thicken and volumise my lashes.The packaging is very pretty but basic. It does the things it says it does so i would recommend it if you have short lashes or if you are going for a dramatic look use the thickening mascara for huge long lashes!

i hope you enjoyed reading and be sure to check out my other reviews and blog post!
speak to you all soon,
Bella B x

Also comment below if you'd like me to do anything (Reviews,DIYs,Recipes etc) specifically im           open for suggestions! 

No comments:

Post a Comment