Friday 8 January 2016

High end lipstick dupes

Hey guys,

I have a dupes post for you today i hope you enjoy reading!

My first one is a lipstick i recently got for Christmas which is the Mac velvet teddy and honestly i love the colour pay off and the consistency but not everyone can afford to get high end products so i recent found the E.L.F (Eyes.Lips.Face) lipstick in beautiful berry,It isn't an exact match as it isn't as opaque and matte as the Mac one but the coverage can be built and i found it is a lot more moisturising for the lips!


My second one is a dupe for the Chanel lipstick in 02 and i have no clue if it has a specific name but thats all is on the lipstick but the Rimmel london Kate Moss lipstick in 01 red nose day is a basic match to the chanel one maybe a little darker but it has very good stay power and is half the price,A little fact about me im OBSSESSED with red and berry lips so when i can find an exact match for cheaper in one of my favourite lipstick ill buy 439844789 please.

I know this was a short one today and i am very sorry for no photos but i promise as soon as i can upload my photos to my computer ill edit them in!

             Thank you for reading and i hope you enjoyed! be sure to check out my other posts!
                                                                  Ill speak to you soon
                                                                            Bella B x









No comments:

Post a Comment