Friday 1 January 2016

Elf Eyebrow Kit & Clear Brow and lash mascara Review

Hey guys!
I hope you all had a lovely Christmas and New Year,My mission is to post on here every Friday at 5pm so I hope your all looking forward to that cause I sure am.
As its the first day of 2016, I thought id do multiple reviews on different make up I recently got!
Elf-Clear Brow & Lash Mascara
Elf -Eyebrow kit











Elf is one of my favourite brands to get amazing quality make up for an extremely good price! I swear both of these things cost under £10 which is the best thing i could think of,I have bought things from elf before including there lipsticks,which may i say are sooooo moisturising like a lip balm but are still opaque.Anyway,usually when I use brow mascaras they leave them hard and crispy but with this they still actually felt like eyebrows PLUS it comes with a lash mascara meaning when your going for a no make up make up look you can use the clear mascara to make them stand out.
       Secondly,the eyebrow kit can definitely be a dupe for any drug store or high end brow kit. Out of interest,i did a comparison with my brow-zing from Benefit and the Elf on the other eyebrow, I saw no difference apart from the slighter lightness of the Elf kit meaning if you are on a budget i really recommend getting the elf one!

I hope you enjoyed reading this and would really appreciate it if you checked out my other reviews                                                                       and blog posts
                                                              Speak to you soon
                                                                     Bella B x
Also comment below if you'd like me to do anything (Reviews,DIYs,Recipes etc) specifically im                                                                      open for suggestions!

No comments:

Post a Comment